The site has expanded in ways that we didn’t originally plan, and since we have more planned for 2014, we wanted to pay homage to our original goals in order to do a check to see how we’ve done.
We originally sought to explore the following with our Pisces, Gail R. Proctor:
1) How easy is it for someone to defraud the Federal Government for years undetected?
2) Is it possible for someone to create a person out of thin air and get financial benefit from it for years?
3) Can a person take paperwork from a Federal agency, and submit an altered version of it to a related State agency, undetected, and get financial benefit?
4) Can a person claim a disability that doesn’t exist, and get paid for it?
5) How easy is it to conceal assets, stockpile money and give false statements on your Federal bankruptcy schedules under the alleged “penalty of perjury”?
6) How easy is it to claim that you live in a State that has no income taxes, in order to avoid paying taxes in another State where you do live (that has taxes)?
And here are the posts that have been done, that address each of the above subject areas.
It all surfaced on mortgage applications for houses that were secretively in bankruptcy:
Which led to the REAL fake husband of Ms. Gail Renai Proctor’s that appears to be: http://www.tocatchafish.net/bah-fraud-solve/
Which led to finding this:
Is there disability fraud going on?
False claims of Florida residency in order to avoid paying Maryland taxes
Continuing to operate a business in Maryland without paying its MD personal property tax or filing a company tax returns with IRS
Making false statements in order to try to quiet someone who knows your Federal fraud:
Committing Bankruptcy fraud (same old pattern of fraudulent statements):
This one was a bonus, not on our original list. Maryland First-Time Homebuyer fraud:
This is meant to be a recap for those who want to quickly know the main focus of this site. More to come! Thanks for sharing us with your friends, and we appreciate your comments.